A or AAAAH for Aperitivo, or, my favorite meal of ever.
The blood type diet® is shaking the hipster millenial universe right now, and probably saving the economy, because avocados are only tolerated by blood type A, and type O non-secretors (If you need to know what is a secretor, click here).
So aperitivo, try this cannellini bean-avo-feta dream. Sounds gross, is good. And I hope you'd trust me by now!
Make in 6 minutes
GRAB THAT FOOD PROCESSOR
- Bliz together the feta, beans and avocados until super super smooth. Help it with a spoon or two of extra-virgin darling.
- Taste it, if it doesn't feel like the dream, leave everything as it is and go to your local bar.
- Spoon nicely into a bowl, do that spoon twist to impress your guests
- Drizzle some of that extra-virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle some toasted sunflower seeds and dust some of the paprika
FOR THE DIP
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, peeled and seed replanted
- 150g of the best Feta cheese you can get your hands on
- 350-400g cannelini beans, cooked and drained
FOR THE PRETTY FACE
- A drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- Sunflower seeds
- A dash of paprika, if desired