I love eggs. I love Fava Beans. Does it show?
Make in 15 minutes
- Break the eggs in a mixing bowl, and beat them until they start to froth.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the clarified butter. When it is very hot, pour in the beaten eggs and scrape the bottom of the pan in a circular motion with a silicone spatula.
- Shake the pan to move the omelet towards you and gradually lift to fold it on itself. By the time you do this, a few seconds, the eggs will be cooked. Do not over cook the eggs, you want the ma little creamy and fluffy.
- Chop the spring onion finely.
- In a small bowl, mix the Fava Beans with the Peas and spring Onion.
- Drizzle a little Extra-virgin olive oil on top.
- Plate the vegetables.
- Place the Omelet on top.
- If you are feeling adventurous and have deep LA withdrawals running through your veins (like everyday), squirt some Cholulla hot sauce over it.
- Sprinkle with the Sesame Seeds.
- 2 Duck eggs
- 1 Cup of Fava Beans, shelled and steamed
- 1 Cup of fresh Peas, shelled and steamed
- 1 Spring onion
- A pinch of wild Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tsp of clarified Butter
- Sea Salt
Hot sauce ain't no good on the BTD. Drop it.