Three reasons why you should make The rapture:
- It scores high on the Blood type diet®.
- It uses 3 main ingredients and takes no time to make.
- It is a great fridge cleanse if you've got a few mushrooms lying in there or leftover kale
Make in 20 minutes
GRILL THE SALMON
- Get a grill pan hot hot over medium heat.
- Pleace your salmon filets skin side down and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn and grill for about 1-2 minutes on each sides.
STIR FRY THE VEGETABLES
- Place a large non-stick pan or wok over high heat for up to a minute.
- When the pan is hot, add the mushrooms and allow them to release all of their moisture stirring occasionnally.
- As soon as the mushrooms start drying up, add a drizzle of the rapeseed oil, mix well and add the garlic.
- Add the kale and cook it down for a couple of minutes, stirring, and add the tamari.
- Mix well, reserve.
- Serve the stir fried vegetables in a bowl or shallow plate, top with the salmon.
- Add some lemon zest and if you wish a squeeze of lemon.
2 Salmon fillets, skin on - about 90-100g each
A drizzle of rapeseed oil
1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed with the palm of your hand
8 mini portobella mushrooms or 3 large ones, fairly thinly sliced
3 large handfuls of kale, washed, stripped from its stems and cut into bitesize pieces
1-2 tbsp tamari
A squeeze of lemon